I’ve spent the week sick in bed. Yuck. Countless times during the week I found myself looking for natural ways to support my body’s healing so I could limit the pharmaceutical products I was using. I thought I’d share what has been helping me.
Rest and Sleep
Ah rest. I’m a firm believer of letting my body do it’s thing and sleep is the best way of doing this. When I feel like doing something I’ve been crocheting – it’s a sedentary and relaxing activity that puts minimum strain on my body, it’s very restful.
I’ve been keeping a glass of water beside my bed so I could sip on it. I’ve been trying to keep myself hydrated.
Hot Honey and Lemon Drink
This mix is so good! I’ve been adding a teaspoon of honey and a drop of doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil to a cup of hot water.
doTERRA Touches – Essential Oil Roller Bottles
It has been really handy to have my doTERRA Touches beside my bed so I can easily apply essential oils – especially when I was feeling really bad. The Touches are 9mL roller bottles where the essential oils are pre-diluted and ready to apply. They’re suitable for use with kids and adults.
The Touches I’ve been finding most useful are:
- Easy Air (also know as Breathe) – promotes feelings of clear airways and easy breathing and helps with a good night’s sleep.
- On Guard – essential oil blend that supports healthy immune function* and contains cleansing properties.
- Tea Tree (also known as Melaleuca) – useful for cleansing and purifying and promoting healthy immune function.*
- Frankincense – the king of oils.
- Peace – helps with feelings of contentment, composure, and reassurance when anxious feelings are overwhelming.
I’ve been putting the Touches on the bottoms of my feet and toes, on my face and on my throat.
Being able to use the Touches is just another reason why joining doTERRA is one of the best things I’ve ever done. I love being able to buy their high quality essential oils at wholesale prices (especially when there’s no minimum buying requirements). If you’d like to purchase the doTERRA Touches pop over here to sign up with doTERRA through my page, or send me an email to email@example.com to find out more.
Anyhow, I’m off to continue resting so I can feel heaps better as soon as possible!
With love, Lynda.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I am a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and I receive commissions and bonuses when you purchase through me. I’m also here to support and help you as you use these amazing products.