Your soft and chunky Bliss Blanket will help you to feel peaceful and happy amidst the busyness of your life.
Made with 100% Australian grown and processed merino wool and available in 12 different colours, I’ve carefully designed the Bliss Blanket so it will keep it’s good looks even when it’s used every day.
- There are 3 different sizes available:
- – “little snuggles” is perfect for curling up with a cup of tea,
- – “single snuggles” is ideal for lying down with a good book,
- – “double snuggles” will wrap you and your favourite person in love.
- (If you’d like a different size please contact me for a custom price.)
Custom Made Blanket
I’d love to make a Bliss Blanket just for you.
The creation of your Bliss Blanket will start with a Creative Energy Session so I can weave the perfect energy for you into every stitch. We’ll balance your energy and explore how to wrap you in love, tap into your soulful blanket colour and I’ll develop an essential oil blend which will anchor and guide me as I lovingly create your blanket.
Why not experience the joy of soulfully creating your own Bliss Blanket?
- Your blanket kit includes:
- – Homelea Bliss yarn (to buy separately the yarn is $442 for “little snuggles”, $636 for “single snuggles” and $995 for “double snuggles”)
- – pdf crochet pattern in US and UK terminology,
- – full technical support, and
- – Creative Energy Session.
During my years of crocheting, I’ve developed a process called “soulful creating” which helps you to feel relaxed and happy while being creative. I’ll share this process with you in your Creative Energy Session – we’ll balance your energy and explore how to wrap you in love, your soulful blanket colour and how to develop an essential oil blend to anchor and guide you as you lovingly create your blanket.
To make your Bliss Blanket you will also need a 15.75mm crochet hook, scissors and tape measure. I recommend using a yarn swift and my Chunky Yarn Joining Kit to make your crocheting as blissful as possible.
Caring for your Bliss Blanket
Your Bliss Blanket will keep its good looks for a long time with a little love.
When possible, I recommend spot cleaning it with a wool detergent. For a full wash, simply let it soak in cool water with some wool detergent, rinse and then remove the excess water by rolling it up in towels. Then lay it flat in the shade to let it dry.
Are you dreaming about being wrapped in a Bliss Blanket and would love to find out more? Pop over here to schedule a time to chat with me – I’m looking forward to it.
With love, Lynda.
$390.00 – $1,100.00