Are you ready to get creative?
I’d love to spend a day crocheting with you.
In this workshop I’ll be on hand to help you with your crocheting – you’ll be able to tap into my expert crochet knowledge as you go. Plus you’ll get to spend the day chatting with keen crocheters.
This is what we’ll cover:
- – what to look for in a great crochet pattern,
- – how to decide what yarn and hook to use,
- – different crochet stitches,
- – how to make your crocheting look good,
- – how to wash and care for your crocheting,
- – how to be more creative and the benefits of being creative,
- – how to join yarns, and
- – any other questions you have.
This workshop is perfect for you if you have crocheted before and beginners are welcome. If you’ve never crocheted before I recommend doing a one-on-one lesson or my Learn To Crochet Workshop beforehand.
Here are all the details:
- – where – Colours On Grey, 303 Grey Street, Glen Innes, NSW.
- – date – Saturday 3rd June 2017 and possibly Sunday 4th June 2017 if there is enough interest.
- – time – 10am to 3pm.
- – cost – $95 per day.
- – what to bring – your crochet project/s. There will be yarn, crochet hooks and accessories available to buy on the day if you need some crochet inspiration.
- – what will be provided – tea, coffee and expert crochet guidance.
For this workshop to run on each day there needs to be at least 6 people – why not invite your friends to come? The maximum number of people on either day is 10.
The tickets are non-refundable and they may be transferred to a friend. If the class doesn’t go ahead, a full refund will be given.
Purchase your ticket now to secure your place at the workshop.
With love, Lynda.
or 4 payments of $23.75 with Afterpay