This gorgeously illustrated guide to crochet stitches is a must have reference book. It's suited to beginners looking to build a foundation of stitch techniques, as well as experienced crafters in need of an occasional refresher.
Stitch Encyclopedia Crochet illustrates precisely where to place the hook, where to hold the yarn, and where to pull the yarn through for each stitch. By practising these steps as you work your projects, each piece will become a beautiful work of art.
Easy to use and classically designed, this book is an invaluable reference for visual learners and a handsome addition to any craft library.
- The topics covered are:
- – basic crocheting – holding yarn and hook, chain stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, triple (treble) crochet, double treble crochet, slip stitch and crochet in the back loop
- – basic stitch patterns – plain net stitch, filet crochet, puff stitch, popcorn stitch and relief stitch
- – shaping seaming and edging – increases and decreases, seaming and joining, picot crochet, reverse single crochet and twisted single crochet.
- – crocheting in the round and joining motifs – working in rounds, techniques for joining motifs and button loop.
- – getting started and finishing touches – materials, hooks and tools, weaving yarn tails and joining yarns.
This book is written in US crochet terminology and the price includes complimentary shipping. I will post this gorgeous book to you as soon as possible after I receive your order.
With love, Lynda.
or 4 payments of $8.75 with Afterpay
Out of stock