Breakfast is my favourite meal, especially when there are fresh blueberries available!
At present I’m enjoying blueberry season by having them with toasted muesli and yoghurt. It’s a delicious and healthy combo that keeps me feeling full for ages.
Delicious Muesli, Blueberries and Yoghurt Breakfast Recipe
- 1 cup of toasted muesli (I’m loving Brookfarm Macadamia Toasted Muesli at present)
- a dash of milk
- 2 generous desertspoons of greek yoghurt (I’m enjoying Mungalli Creek Natural Greek Yoghurt at present)
- a huge handful of blueberries
- Combine the muesli, milk, yoghurt and blueberries in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients together and then eat! Yum!
For a quick breakfast on the go, put the ingredients into a sealed container and take it with you.
I haven’t always been a muesli fan, but with this combo I am! Are you a “muesli for breakfast” fan?