Hello lovely, how are you going this week? I’ve had an exciting week – we opened the doors to Pop Up Shop Glen Innes and I thought I’d share our lovely little shop with you.
But first I can feel you asking – what is Pop Up Shop Glen Innes?
I’ve joined 4 other passionate and lovely ladies to put together a stylish and fun Christmas gift shop. There’s:
- Marianne from Colours on Grey with her hand crafted Christmas decorations, cards artworks and home furnishings,
- Dione from Willow & Scout with her gorgeous clay necklaces and earrings,
- Min from Essential Oils with Min and her high quality essential oils, diffusers and body pamper packs,
- Nellie from Birds of a Feather with her beautiful succulents, pots and kokedama, and
- lots of Homelea Lass creative happiness – chunky yarns, knitting needles and crochet hooks, yarn gift sets, crochet hook sets, chunky pot holders and seat pads, crafty books and of course, soulful yarns.
It’s a beautiful combination and walking inside Pop Up Shop Glen Innes feels amazing – it’s lovely to just be inside it and soak up all the love and good vibes.
If you’d love to come and visit us Pop Up Shop Glen Innes is at 262 Grey Street, Glen Innes, New South Wales, Australia until 23rd December 2016.
If you’ve got any questions about our lovely little shop feel free to ask away in the comments below or pop me an email to email@example.com.
With love, Lynda.