Colour Exploration Blanket Crochet Bundle – last chance!
Customise your bundle below:
There’s something fascinating about crocheting with colour and texture, and this blanket has plenty of both! It’s comforting and nourishing to make.
Experience how 9 different colours makes you feel as you crochet a stylish and modern blanket with a textural tweed yarn.
What you’ll learn:
- Joining squares with a stitch that’s invisible on one side, and shows the beautiful v of the crochet stitch on the otters
- A new stitch – extended wrapped double crochet stitch (UK terminology) / Extended wrapped single crochet stitch (US terminology)
- How amazing tweed yarn is – it’s nourishing and soothing to crochet with
- How to make your crocheting look amazing by steam blocking
- Experience 9 different colours and how they make you feel
This kit is suitable for you if you’re confident doing the basic crochet stitches – chain, slip stitch and double crochet (UK terminology) / single crochet (US terminology).
If you’re wanting to learn to crochet then make the Chunky Scarf Crochet Kit or Warm Heart Blanket Crochet Kit first, and if you’d like to get more confident at doing the stitches then make the Fibre Exploration Blanket Crochet Kit first.
The Colour Exploration Blanket is 1.0m (1.1yds) x 1.0m (1.1yds) in size and consists of 16 squares. Each square is approximately 26cm (10.2in) x 26cm (10.2in) blocked. You can easily make your Colour Exploration Blanket larger by adding more crocheted squares.
What you’ll make:
2 squares are made in 8 different colours, and these are joined using the 9th colour. The squares have a mesh-like pattern which has a different texture on each side. After blocking, the squares are joined using slip stitches and there is no visible join on one side of the blanket. The blanket is finished off with a light block to make it look it’s best.
The crochet pattern is in UK and US terminology and is available separately here.
Bonus with the full kit:
Order all of the 9 yarn colours and receive a complimentary colour wheel.
I know you’ll love delving into the world of colour!
With love, Lynda.