Colour Exploration Blanket Crochet Pattern
15% off with the code AUTUMN
62 in stock
Come on a journey and explore how colours can make you feel as you stitch this comforting blanket.
You will receive immediate access to download the crochet patterns and workbook:
- pdf crochet pattern in UK and US crochet terminology
- pdf Colour Exploration Blanket Workbook
The full video tutorials are available in Blanket School (you’ll also receive 20% off the kit with your Blanket School membership).
The Colour Exploration Blanket is 1.0m (1.1yds) x 1.0m (1.1yds) in size and consists of 16 squares. Each square is approximately 26cm (10.2in) x 26cm (10.2in) blocked. You can easily make your Colour Exploration Blanket larger by adding more crocheted squares.
To make this blanket you will need:
- 8 x 130g of Kilcarra Tweed 10ply/Aran weight yarn (or 8 x 230m (252yds) of a similar sized yarn)
- 1 x 50g of Kilcarra Tweed 10ply/Aran weight yarn (or 88m (96yds) of a similar sized yarn)
- 5mm ChiaoGoo ergonomic bamboo crochet hook with metal head
- darning needle
- tape measure or ruler
- t pins or dressmakers pins for blocking
- ironing board
- the desire to make a beautiful blanket
The Crochet Kit for this blanket is available here.
I hope you love going on your colour exploration while making this stylish blanket!
With love, Lynda.