Fibre Exploration Blanket Crochet Pattern & Online Course
Out of stock
Experience the difference between 6 different types of 6 yarn fibres as you crochet a stylish and modern blanket, which you can add to over time.
Over the years, I’ve crocheted with many different types of fibres and it’s fascinating to see how each one is different. I’ve brought all this knowledge together and designed the Fibre Exploration Blanket so you can experience different yarn fibres too.
Each square is soothing to make, and the joining method is simple and beautiful.
You will receive lifetime access to the crochet patterns, workbook and video tutorials:
- online course with detailed video tutorials showing how to crochet this blanket from start to finish
- crochet pattern in UK and US crochet terminology, includes information on different yarn fibres (where they come from, how they behave, properties)
- crochet chart
- Fibre Exploration Workbook to record your progress and your experience with each fibre
To make this blanket you will need:
- 5 x 100g of 8ply/DK weight yarn
- 150g x 8ply/DK weight yarn
- 3.75mm ChiaoGoo moso bamboo crochet hook
- Clover Darning Needle set – case and 3 sizes of darning needles
- tape measure / ruler
- t pins or dressmakers pins for blocking
- ironing board
- the desire to make something beautiful
- the desire to learn more about different fibres
I hope you love going on your fibre exploration while making this stylish blanket!
With love, Lynda.