Fibre Exploration Blanket Crochet Pattern
or 4 payments of $3.75 with Afterpay
51 in stock
Over the years, I’ve crocheted with many different types of fibres and it’s fascinating to see how each one is different. I’ve brought all this knowledge together and designed the Fibre Exploration Blanket. Experience the difference between 6 different types of 6 yarn fibres as you crochet a stylish and modern blanket, which you can add to over time.
You will receive immediate access to download the crochet patterns and workbook:
- pdf crochet pattern in UK and US crochet terminology
- pdf Fibre Exploration Workbook
Please note that this crochet pattern does not include video tutorials, and the full video tutorials are available in Blanket School (you’ll also receive 20% off the kit with your Blanket School membership).
To make this blanket you will need:
- 5 x 100g of 8ply/DK weight yarn
- 150g x 8ply/DK weight yarn
- 3.75mm ChiaoGoo moso bamboo crochet hook
- Clover Darning Needle set – case and 3 sizes of darning needles
- tape measure / ruler
- t pins or dressmakers pins for blocking
- ironing board
- the desire to make something beautiful
- the desire to learn more about different fibres
The Crochet Kit for this blanket is available here.
I hope you love going on your fibre exploration while making this stylish blanket!
With love, Lynda.