Fibre Exploration Blanket Crochet Pattern & Video Tutorials
Over the years, I’ve crocheted with many different types of fibres and it’s fascinating to see how each one is different. I’ve brought all this knowledge together and designed the Fibre Exploration Blanket. Experience the difference between 6 different types of 6 yarn fibres as you crochet a stylish and modern blanket, which you can add to over time.
You will receive immediate access to the crochet patterns, workbook and video tutorials:
- pdf crochet pattern in UK and US crochet terminology
- pdf Fibre Exploration Workbook
- detailed video tutorials showing how to crochet this blanket from start to finish
To make this blanket you will need:
- 5 x 100g of 8ply/DK weight yarn
- 150g x 8ply/DK weight yarn
- 3.75mm ChiaoGoo moso bamboo crochet hook
- Clover Darning Needle set – case and 3 sizes of darning needles
- tape measure / ruler
- t pins or dressmakers pins for blocking
- ironing board
- the desire to make something beautiful
- the desire to learn more about different fibres
I hope you love going on your fibre exploration while making this stylish blanket!
With love, Lynda.