Learn to Crochet the Melbourne Snood Online Workshop (2 x 2 hour sessions)
small class sizes so you get plenty of expert help
Get this workshop free with the Chunky Scarf Crochet Kit – use the code WORKSHOP.
Already have a Chunky Scarf Crochet Kit? Contact me with where you got your kit from and I’ll give you the special code so you can book your ticket for free.
In this online workshop you’ll learn how to crochet the Melbourne Snood.
Made from super chunky Australian Merino Wool, the Melbourne Snood is easy to wear and looks good with your dresses and tops, and snuggles in under your winter jackets.
In this workshop you will learn how to do:
- wind a skein into a ball
- slip knot
- chain stitch
- double crochet through the back loop (UK terminology) / single crochet through the front loop (US terminology)
- how to count stitches and rows
- slip stitch
- finish off
- weave in the ends
To make the Melbourne Snood you will need:
- 300g of Homelea Bliss yarn in your favourite colour, or 60m of a yarn that is close to 1cm/0.4in thick
- 25mm (U) crochet hook
- 2 stitch markers
- tape measure or ruler
- the desire to crochet a beautiful snood
About the online crochet workshops:
- 2 x 2 hour sessions with the pattern designer
- small class sizes of 4 students so you can get individual help
- workshops will be held via zoom and you will be emailed the zoom link the day before
- includes access to the Melbourne Snood crochet pattern and video tutorials
I’m looking forward to helping you crochet your Melbourne Snood!
With love, Lynda.
There are no reviews yet.