$75.00 – $135.00
This kit is ideal for learning how to easily crochet a chunky scarf or cowl – anyone can do it!
The Warm Heart Scarves and Cowl look amazing, plus they feel lovely and warm around your neck.
Don’t worry if you’ve never crocheted before – I’ve included simple step-by-step instructions and videos to help you make your own scarf or cowl.
What we’re making
We’re making a chunky Warm Heart Scarf or Cowl. It’s crocheted using gorgeously soft merino wool, and it won’t take you long to make it.
This is a “choose your own adventure” pattern because you’ve got 3 different options:
- – a scarf – 18cm wide and 1.3m long,
- – a scarf with chunky pompoms on the ends – 18cm wide and 1.5m long, or
- – join the ends together to make a cowl – 18cm wide and 1.3m around.
This DIY kit includes
- – 1 x 300g (10.5oz) skeins of Homelea Bliss yarn in your favourite colour – it’s so soft and squishy (100% Australian grown and processed merino wool)
- – 25mm (U) bamboo crochet hook– it’s so lovely and light to hold
- – online instructions, pdf patterns and step by step videos
- – Clover extra large pompom maker– for the pompom scarf (optional)
- – 2 x 100g (3.5g) mini skeins of Homelea Bliss– for the pompom scarf (optional)
You will also need:
- – scissors
- – tape measure
- – 2 stitch markers (safety pins or different coloured yarn can be used as well)
- – the desire to make something beautiful
If you need help
If you’ve got any questions while you’re making your Warm Heart Scarf or Cowl post your question on my Facebook Page – I’ll respond as soon as I can.
I know you’ll love making your own chunky scarf or cowl.
With love, Lynda.