Wrap My Soul In Love Crochet Kit
or 4 payments of $92.25 with Afterpay
Inspired by fair isle knitting, the textural stitches and colours mix together to wrap you in warmth, inside and out. The special yarn will mean you’ll use this heirloom piece for many, many winters.
Wrap My Soul In Love desires that you feel the freedom to experiment and learn, and do what works for you. While making this stunning wrap, you’ll connect inwards to your innate vibrancy, and rest in the peacefulness that comes from wrapping your soul in love.
4 ways to wear Wrap My Soul In Love
- wrapped around your neck as a giant scarf,
- draped across your shoulders and wrapped around you like a warm embrace,
- wrapped around your shoulders then crossed with one side through the hole on the other side, or
- around your back and with your arms through the holes.
about the yarn
This kit includes chunky Homelea Bliss yarn. This gorgeously soft Australian Merino Wool has been made to last – it won’t leave fluff all over your clothes, and it’ll keep its good looks after many, many uses.
This soft merino wool is 100% Australian grown and processed, so you’re supporting Australian farmers and makers every time you wear it (or tell your friends about it).
in this kit
- 4 x 300g skeins of Homelea Bliss yarn
- 1 x 100g mini skein of Homelea Bliss yarn
- 22mm (T) crochet hook
- printed crochet pattern and online class access
- “made with love” tag
This kit is valued at $380!
you’ll also need
- chunky yarn joining kit
- tape measure
- 2 stitch markers
- the desire to make something beautiful
Video tutorials – 17 videos, 2 hours total duration.
Skill level – intermediate.
Pattern terminology – UK and US terminology.
Size – 38cm (15in) high and 135cm (53.2in) long. It is designed to suit all sizes.
Colours (depending on availability) – blue-grey, pink-purple.
Care instructions – cold, gentle hand wash and lie flat to dry.
I hope you love making and wearing this unique wrap.
With love, Lynda.