Wrap My Soul In Love Crochet Kit
You missed out on this gorgeous kit! The crochet pattern and online course is also available.
Out of stock
Inspired by fair isle knitting, the textural stitches and colours mix together to wrap you in warmth, inside and out. The special yarn will mean you’ll use this heirloom piece for many, many winters.
Wrap My Soul In Love desires that you feel the freedom to experiment and learn, and do what works for you. While making this stunning wrap, you’ll connect inwards to your innate vibrancy, and rest in the peacefulness that comes from wrapping your soul in love.
4 ways to wear Wrap My Soul In Love
- wrapped around your neck as a giant scarf,
- draped across your shoulders and wrapped around you like a warm embrace,
- wrapped around your shoulders then crossed with one side through the hole on the other side, or
- around your back and with your arms through the holes.
about the yarn
This kit includes chunky Homelea Bliss yarn. This gorgeously soft Australian Merino Wool has been made to last – it won’t leave fluff all over your clothes, and it’ll keep its good looks after many, many uses.
This soft merino wool is 100% Australian grown and processed, so you’re supporting Australian farmers and makers every time you wear it (or tell your friends about it).
what you’ll need
|Colour A – 2 x 300g skein||Colour B – 1x 300g skein||Colour C – 1 x 300g skein||Colour D – 1 x 100g skein|
|blue-grey kit:||grey||navy||steele blue||cumin|
- 22mm (T) crochet hook
- crochet pattern and online class access
- chunky yarn joining kit – this is required to get a seamless yarn colour change
- tape measure
- 2 stitch markers
- the desire to make something beautiful
Video tutorials – 17 videos, 2 hours total duration, left and right handed.
Skill level – intermediate.
Pattern terminology – UK and US terminology.
Size – 38cm (15in) high and 135cm (53.2in) long.
Care instructions – cold, gentle hand wash and lie flat to dry.
I hope you love making and wearing this unique wrap.
With love, Lynda.
There are no reviews yet.