There’s something heartwarming and comforting about snuggling up in a chunky blanket, and it feels even better when you’ve woven love in with every stitch. Chunky crochet is calming and therapeutic for me, and there’s nothing more relaxing than sitting down and making flowing stitches again and again of your chunky blanket.
Over the years I’ve learnt how to easily crochet stunning chunky blankets, and I’ve developed Blanket School so that you can do this too – even if you can’t crochet.
The easiest way to learn to crochet is with chunky yarn, big hooks and detailed video tutorials – an expert teacher helps too! Blanket School provides all of this in our online classroom, and also has an online community where you can get personal help and connect with others just like you.
Did you know that Blanket School is much more than just making a chunky blanket?
- start – by mastering the fundamentals of chunky crochet while easily making your own Warm Heart Blanket
- continue – to learn more about crochet, creativity and mindfulness through the online courses and monthly masterclasses
- get help – about crochet, creativity, mindfulness and essential oils in our weekly live calls, mindful moments & supportive facebook group
- connect – with like-minded creatives in our online community
Our Blanket School schedule
Everyone that joins Blanket School makes the Warm Heart Blanket to master the fundamentals of chunky crochet – you’ll succeed at making gorgeous blankets every time. Each week, over 4 weeks, a new lesson is released and here’s our Blanket School schedule:
- welcome lesson – available when you first log in
- lesson 1 – 20th July 2019
- lesson 2 – 27th July 2019
- lesson 3 – 3rd August 2019
- lesson 4 – 10th August 2019
Once the lessons are released you can access them any time you like, and after completing your Warm Heart Blanket you’ll get access to the Bliss Blanket and Macarla Blanket online classes!
Don’t want to make a chunky blanket with premium Australian merino wool?
I’ve designed Blanket School so that you can use different types of yarn. Simply go to your local yarn or craft store and find a yarn that’s about 1cm in diameter – you’ll need at least 400m of it.
20% off and free express shipping
Did you know that Blanket School students get 20% off everything in my online shop, and this week they also get free express shipping! You’ll be starting your chunky blanket before you know it!
Enrol in Blanket School
Let’s get you enrolled in Blanket School right now – head over here to join now.
I’m looking forward to helping you in Blanket School!
With love, Lynda.