Chunky Heart Crochet Kit
Let's fill the world with love!
- includes free shipping within Australia -
or 4 payments of $14.99 with Afterpay
There’s something wonderful about crocheting hearts, it’s a beautiful way to fill the world with love and happiness.
These gorgeous hearts can be used for lots of things – a trivet for your teapot or coffee mug, decorations for your home, or a thoughtful gift for a friend.
I’ll show you exactly what to do in the included video tutorial – it’s like I’m sitting beside you, showing you what to do.
Suitable for everyone from absolute crochet beginners to advanced, you’ll keep making these hearts with different sized yarn and crochet hooks – you’ll have fun experimenting and using you the kit over and over again.
This gorgeous crochet kit is made by hand in our Ballarat studio.
You’re going to love making your crochet hearts!
With love, Lynda.
in this kit
- 100g mini skein of Homelea Bliss in your favourite colour (will make 2 hearts)
- 15.75mm (Q) crochet hook
- printed crochet pattern (UK and US terminology) with access to the online class and easy-to-follow video tutorials
- Homelea Bliss yarn colour sample
This is valued at over $80!
You’ll also need:
- the desire to make something beautiful
online class access
Access the online class from:
- your order confirmation email, or
- your Homelea Lass account, or
- the card included within the kit.
100% Australian grown and processed
This kit includes a 100g mini skein of Homelea Bliss. This gorgeously soft Australian Merino Wool has been made to last – it won’t leave fluff everywhere, and it’ll keep its good looks after many, many uses.
This soft merino wool is 100% Australian grown and processed, so you’re supporting Australian farmers and makers every time you wear it (or tell your friends about it).
This crochet kit is made by hand in our Melbourne studio.
want to make more hearts?
Each heart is about 15cm (5.9in) by 15cm (5.9in), and 1.5cm (0.6in) in depth.
- steele blue
Colour samples are available here.
Suitable as a beginner project.
time to make