or 4 payments of $12.25 with Afterpay
Why don’t you give the gift of love and craftiness this Mothers Day?
There’s something wonderful about crocheting hearts, it’s a beautiful way to fill the world with love and happiness.
These gorgeous hearts can be used for lots of things – a trivet for your teapot or coffee mug, decorations for your home, or a thoughtful gift for a friend.
Don’t worry if you’ve never crocheted before – I’ll show you exactly what to do in the video tutorial. It’s like I’m sitting beside and helping you to crochet.
This crochet kit is suitable for beginner to advanced crocheters, and the added bonus is that there are no yarn ends to weave in. It’s also possible to make these hearts with different sized yarn and crochet hooks – you’ll have fun experimenting and using you the kit over and over again.
Each chunky heart made with this kit is about 15cm by 15cm.
what you’ll receive
- 100g mini skein of Homelea Bliss in your favourite colour (will make 2 hearts)
- 15.75mm crochet hook
- lifetime access to the online class
- video tutorial showing you exactly what to do
- simple, step by step instructions
- pdf crochet patterns in UK and US terminology, as well as in beginner and standard formats
This kit is valued at over $55!
you’ll also need
- the desire to make something beautiful
also available as
With love, Lynda.