or 4 payments of $11.25 with Afterpay
Fill your home with giant crocheted hearts this Christmas.
There’s something satisfying about lovingly making hearts, it’s a beautiful way to fill the world with love and happiness.
You can use your giant hearts for lots of things – a thoughtful gift for a friend or a teacher, a trivet for your teapot, decorations for your Christmas tree, a colourful garland for your home, or a rest for your favourite coffee cup – the options are endless.
Don’t worry if you’ve never crocheted before – I’ve included simple step-by-step instructions to help you out.
Each chunky heart is about 15cm by 15cm.
what you’ll receive
- 100g mini skein of Homelea Bliss in your favourite colour (will make 2 hearts)
- 15.75mm bamboo crochet hook
- access to the online class
- videos showing you what to do for each step
- simple, step by step instructions
- pdf crochet patterns in UK and US terminology, as well as in beginner and standard formats
you’ll also need
- the desire to make something beautiful
Choose your favourite from the 12 Homelea Lass colours – natural, dusky rose (pink) and mustard yellow are the most popular.
also available as
With love, Lynda.