Chunky Crochet Starter Bundle – only available online
- free worldwide shipping -
The best way to get started with chunky crochet.
or 4 payments of $24.75 with Afterpay
Relax into crocheting with this soft merino wool and light bamboo crochet hook – it feels amazing to do, and it’s the quick and easy way to crochet!
Each bundle is lovingly made in our Ballarat studio using soft Australian merino wool, and with the included video tutorials it’s like I’m sitting beside you, showing you what to do.
This kit will make:
- Scarf, Snood and Cowl – Melbourne Snood or Warm Heart Scarf or Spring Headscarf or Grounded Cowl or Warm Heart Cowl, or
- Grounded Stool, or
- 6 Crochet Hearts – add a 15.75mm crochet hook, or
- Toasty Heart Teapot Cosy – add an extra-large pompom maker, or
- Toasty Heart Beanie – add an extra-large pompom maker and a 100g mini skein of Homelea Bliss, or
- Grounded Cushion – add a 300g skein of Homelea Bliss
I know you’ll love exploring the world of chunky crochet with this bundle, and I’m looking forward to seeing what you make!
With love, Lynda.
in the bundle
- 300g skein of Homelea Bliss chunky yarn in your choice of colour
- 25mm chunky crochet hook
- sample of all the Homelea Bliss yarn colours
- 14 online crochet patterns, video tutorials and classes (scarfs, snood, cowls, teapot cosy, beanie, stool cover and cushion cover), how-tos and helpful information.
- free worldwide shipping
This kit is valued at over $199.
about the yarn
The twist in Homelea Bliss means that what you make will be an heirloom that you will use for many, many years. It will keep its good looks for a long time, it won’t cover your home in fluff.
This soft wool is fully grown and processed in Australia without taking a trip overseas – you’re supporting Australian farmers and makers with every stitch.
upgrade your starter bundle
Rhubarb, cumin, olive, mushroom, oatmeal, donkey, natural, navy, grey and steele blue (depending on availability).
Suitable as a beginner project.
Care instructions – cold, gentle hand wash and lie flat to dry.
time to make
crochet pattern terminology
UK and US crochet terminology.