Chunky Crochet Starter Kit – free crochet hook & patterns
It's quick and easy to crochet with a big crochet hook and big yarn - get started now with this kit!
Big yarn and a big crochet hook is the easiest way to crochet as it’s easy to see and control.
Relax into crocheting with this premium merino wool and light crochet hook and I’ll show you exactly how to make a scarf, snood or cowl with the included pattern and video tutorials. There are other patterns included too! You’ll learn the basic crochet stitches and techniques that you’ll use to crochet lots of other lovely things.
Can you already crochet? You’ll be amazed at how quick it is with this kit!
This kit will make:
- BEST FOR LEARNING TO CROCHET: Scarf, Snood or Cowl (pattern and detailed tutorials) – Melbourne Snood or Warm Heart Scarf or Spring Headscarf or Grounded Cowl or Warm Heart Cowl – needs 1 x 300g skein, or
- Grounded Stool (pattern with no tutorials) – needs 1 x 300g skein, or
- Toasty Heart Teapot Cosy (pattern with no tutorials) – needs 1 x 300g skein and the extra-large pompom maker, or
- Toasty Heart Beanie (pattern with no tutorials) – needs 2 x 300g skeins and the extra-large pompom maker, or
- Grounded Cushion (pattern with no tutorials) – needs 2 x 300g skeins of Homelea Bliss.
The yarn in this kit is soft merino wool that is 100% grown and made in Australia with no offshore processing.
All of the Homelea Lass kits are made by hand on a remote cattle property near Quilpie in south west Queensland, Australia.
With love, Lynda.
Suitable for crocheters of all skill levels.
about the wool yarn
The twist in Homelea Bliss means that what you make will be an heirloom that you will use for many, many years. It will keep its good looks for a long time, it won’t cover your home in fluff.
This soft wool is fully grown and processed in Australia without taking a trip overseas – you’re supporting Australian farmers and makers with every stitch.
Delivery and Returns
Find out more about delivery and returns here.
crochet pattern terminology
The patterns in this kit are written in both UK and US crochet terminology.