Chunky Crochet Starter Bundle
There's no time like the present to get started with chunky crochet!
Customise your kit below:
Relax into crocheting with this soft merino wool and light bamboo crochet hook – it feels amazing to do, and it’s the quick and easy way to crochet!
Each bundle is lovingly made in our Geelong studio using soft Australian merino wool, and with the included video tutorials it’s like I’m sitting beside you, showing you what to do.
This kit will make:
- Scarf, Snood or Cowl – Melbourne Snood or Warm Heart Scarf or Spring Headscarf or Grounded Cowl or Warm Heart Cowl – needs 1 x 300g skein, or
- Grounded Stool – needs 1 x 300g skein, or
- Toasty Heart Teapot Cosy – needs 1 x 300g skein and the extra-large pompom maker, or
- Toasty Heart Beanie – needs 2 x 300g skeins and the extra-large pompom maker, or
- Grounded Cushion – needs 2 x 300g skeins of Homelea Bliss.
I know you’ll love exploring the world of chunky crochet with this bundle, and I’m looking forward to seeing what you make!
With love, Lynda.
Delivery and Returns
We offer free worldwide shipping – simply select this at the checkout.
Find out more about delivery and returns here.
about the yarn
The twist in Homelea Bliss means that what you make will be an heirloom that you will use for many, many years. It will keep its good looks for a long time, it won’t cover your home in fluff.
This soft wool is fully grown and processed in Australia without taking a trip overseas – you’re supporting Australian farmers and makers with every stitch.
Suitable for crocheters of all skill levels.
Care instructions – cold, gentle hand wash and lie flat to dry.
time to make
crochet pattern terminology
UK and US crochet terminology.