Hi, it’s Lynda here and I’d love to take you through how shipping and returns work at Homelea Lass.
Shipping and delivery of your order
The Homelea Lass studio is located on a remote cattle property that’s about 2 hours from the nearest post office. Orders are sent weekly and you can find the next shipping day at the top of the website.
All orders are sent with tracking via Australia Post. Standard shipping is free with all orders, and express shipping in Australia is $9 or free for orders over $200. International express shipping is $19 or free over $400.
Once your parcel has been packed and sent you will receive an email with the tracking information, and you will receive another email when it has been delivered. If you have any queries or issues with the delivery of your order please contact me here.
I carefully pack each order so that you will love opening it, and your creative goodies it will be kept safe and sound with recycled or reused brown paper or a cotton bag. You have the option to not receive a thank you note, and your goodies will be sent using Australia Post’s carbon neutral delivery.
Estimated delivery times within Australia:
- Queensland – 2 to 5 business days standard, 1 to 3 business days express
- Other states – 3 to 12 days standard, 2 to 5 days express
- Contact me if you’d like to know the estimated shipping time to your postcode
Estimated delivery times to international addresses:
- Canada – 15 business days standard, 13 business days express
- India – 15 business days standard
- New Zealand – 15 days standard, 13 days express
- Singapore – 15 business days standard, 13 business days express
- United States – 15 business days standard, 13 business days express
- United Kingdom – 17 days standard, 15 days express
- Contact me if you’d like to know the estimated shipping time for your country
Returns, refunds and replacements
If you are less than 100% happy with your order please contact me here within 10 days of receiving it.
- We are happy to exchange your order. It will need to be in new, unused condition in the original packaging. You are responsible for the postage when sending it back to us, and we cannot take responsibility for lost or damaged items that are returned.
- If your item is faulty we’d love to replace it for you or give a full refund. We will send you a return shipping label to send it back to us.
- Want to change your yarn for a different dye lot? Return your skeins in new condition (unused with tags and labels still attached, and in the original packaging) and we will exchange them. You are responsible for the postage when sending it back to us, and we cannot take responsibility for lost or damaged items.
Sizes, Colours and Feel
Colours are shown as accurately as possible. Due to differences in screens, the colours make appear slightly different on this website.
Our yarns are as natural as possible which means you may find some vegetable matter in your wool. This is easily removed and is a beautiful connection between the sheep that grew the wool and the finished product.