Hi, it’s Lynda here and I’d love to take a moment to talk about our shipping and returns options with you.
All items are shipped with tracking using either courier delivery or Australia Post. I process all orders as soon as possible and you will be notified once your order is shipped.
Please double check your shipping address before you finalise your order – I want you to receive your chunky goodies as soon as possible.
- For Australian destinations the shipping options are:
- – free local pickup in Melbourne at 77 Queens Road.
- – $10 express shipping to all of Australia
- – free shipping on orders over $200.
- All shipping has tracking and please allow 1 to 14 days.
- For International destinations the shipping options are:
- – $10 standard shipping
- – free shipping on orders over $200
- All shipping has tracking and please allow 2 to 8 weeks.
Returns, Refunds and Replacements
Everything we do at Homelea Lass is centred on helping you to feel peaceful and happy. This means that if you’re not happy with your purchase I’d love to hear about it straight away (contact me here) so we can come up with a solution together.
If your purchased product is faulty you can return it and have it repaired, replaced or receive a full refund. The product must be returned in the original condition – unused with tags and labels still attached, and in the original packaging,
Sizes, Colours and Feel
Colours are shown as accurately as possible. Due to differences in screens, the colours make appear slightly different on this website.
Due to the chunky handmade nature of my products, there may be some slight variations in the sizing of your custom made product.
Our yarns are as natural as possible which means you may find some vegetable matter in your wool. This is easily removed and is a beautiful connection between the sheep that grew the wool and the finished product.
With love, Lynda.