UPDATED JANUARY 2021
Hi, it’s Lynda here and I’d love to take you through how shipping and returns work at Homelea Lass.
Once your parcel has been packed and sent you will receive an email with the tracking information, and you will receive another email when it has been delivered. If you have any queries or issues with the delivery of your order please contact us here.
Delivery to Australian addresses
There are currently delays being experienced with standard and express shipping due to COVID-19. Express shipping is the quickest way to receive your order, but it is not guaranteed to arrive overnight. Australia Post has advised the following timeframes for parcels:
- Standard – 3 to 11 business days or more
- Express – 1 to 6 business days
Once your order has been shipped you will receive an order update email with the tracking number of your parcel. You’re able to track the progress of your parcel here. Find out the latest on Australian deliveries with Australia Post here.
Delivery to International addresses
There are currently delays being experienced with standard and express shipping due to COVID-19.
Estimated delivery timeframes with Australia Post:
- United States – up to 20 business days standard, up to 18 business days express
- United Kingdom – up to 25 days standard, up to 20 days express
- New Zealand – up to 15 days standard, up to 12 days express
Contact us if you’d like to know the estimated shipping timeframe for your country.
Once your order has been shipped you will receive an order update email with the tracking number of your parcel. You’re able to track the progress of your parcel here. Find out the latest on International Deliveries with Australia Post here.
Returns, Refunds and Replacements
If you are less than 100% happy with your order please contact us here within 60 days of receiving it.
- We are happy to exchange your order. It will need to be in new, unused condition in the original packaging. You are responsible for the postage when sending it back to us, and we cannot take responsibility for lost or damaged items.
- If your item is faulty we’d love to replace it for you or give a full refund. We will send you a return shipping label to send it back to us.
- Want to change your yarn for a different dye lot? Return your skeins in new condition (unused with tags and labels still attached, and in the original packaging) and we will exchange them. You are responsible for the postage when sending it back to us, and we cannot take responsibility for lost or damaged items.
Sizes, Colours and Feel
Colours are shown as accurately as possible. Due to differences in screens, the colours make appear slightly different on this website.
Our yarns are as natural as possible which means you may find some vegetable matter in your wool. This is easily removed and is a beautiful connection between the sheep that grew the wool and the finished product.