Online Class: Using Mindful Crochet To Survive Christmas
Today only: get bonus access to Mindful Creating with this online class!
or 4 payments of $12.50 with Afterpay
Do you find Christmas overwhelming and draining? There are so many things that need to be done, lots of Christmas parties, catching up with people and so much shopping. It’s a demanding time of year.
In this Online Class, you’ll learn how I use mindful crochet to remain calm during the craziness of Christmas.
This is a process that I’ve developed to help me with my chronic illness and I’m looking forward to sharing it with you.
With love, Lynda.
P.S. If you’re a Blanket School student you’ll receive access to this online class as part of your membership.
what you'll learn
Using my Bliss Blanket crochet pattern as an anchor, I’ll guide you through:
- intuitively selecting your yarn, colour and crochet hook
- mindfully crocheting a blanket to help you feel calm and relaxed
- balancing your energy with a Mindful Moment (guided meditation, mindful intention and essential oil partner)
You’ll use these skills again and again, and at any time of the year.
- a ticket to the live online class on Wednesday 13th November at 7pm ADST / 6pm AEST / 8am UK / 3am New York
- after the live online class – ongoing access to the webpage with the recording, Mindful Moment, notes, worksheet and slides
- Bliss Blanket crochet pattern ebook available for immediate download
- email reminders a day and an hour before the live online class, and an email when the webpage is available
what you'll need
You will need:
- to be willing to learn how to crochet mindfully
- any yarn or crochet hook
- a basic understanding of crochet as this online class will not show you how to crochet