PomPom Garland Kit
Customise your kit below:
Making PomPom Garlands is an easy mindful crafty activity, and it’s even more enjoyable with a cup of tea and a sweet treat beside you.
Fill your home with handmade happiness by making pompom garlands – they make wonderful gifts as well! Hang them over windows, down walls or wrap them around your Christmas tree.
Suitable for beginners:
The PomPom Garland Kit is suitable for everyone, including adults and children (under supervision).
Everything you need:
- 100g mini skein of Homelea Bliss merino wool yarn for the pompoms
- quality pompom maker
- undyed 8ply/DK weight Australian cotton yarn for the garland string
- cotton storage bag (goodbye tangled garlands)
- 5mm (H) ergonomic crochet hook made from sustainable bamboo
- instructions and online course with easy-to-follow video tutorials
- scissors suitable for trimming pompoms
- tape measure or ruler
Easy-to-follow video tutorials:
This kit includes instructions and access to the online course where I take you step-by-step through making pompom garlands – it’s like I’m sitting beside you, showing you what to do.
Watch the video below to see how to make this kit:
This kit makes:
The PomPom Garland Kit makes a 2.1m (2.3yds) long garland with 6 pompoms on it. Each pompom is 5cm (2in) in diameter.
Use the pompom maker, crochet hook and online course to make more.
Made by hand in Australia:
I make each Homelea Lass craft kit by hand in Geelong, Victoria. I use premium merino wool and cotton that is fully grown and processed in Australia (with no offshore processing), and locally made packaging.
I know you’re going to love filling your home with PomPom Garland happiness, and you’ll love receiving this kit!
With love, Lynda.
What do our customers say?
“Thank you so much for my gorgeous parcel. It was such a beautiful thing to receive after a very busy day at work.” Jemma
Would you love to share your experience with making this kit? Leave your feedback here.
Delivery and Returns
We offer free worldwide shipping – simply select this at the checkout. There is free express shipping within Australia for orders over $200.
Find out more about delivery and returns here.
What do I need to make more PomPom Garlands?
How do I access the video tutorials and instructions?
The crochet pattern and video tutorials are available in the online class. You’re able to access this using:
- the “instructions and video tutorials” printed flyer (if selected) has the web link on the back – type this into your internet browser
- the web link in your order email
- your Homelea Lass account
Find out how to do this here.
How long will it take me to make this kit? What will I learn?
Allow 2 – 5 hours to watch the video tutorials and make your PomPom Garland.
While making this kit you will learn:
- How to use a pompom maker
- How to trim a pompom
- What kind of yarns are best for full and lovely pompoms
- How to make perfect pompoms
- How to crochet a garland chain
- How to attach pompoms to a garland
Where is the kit made?
This kit is made by hand in our Geelong studio in Victoria, Australia.
We use Australian made products whenever possible. The following items in this kit are made in Australia:
- premium merino wool yarn which is fully grown and processed in Australia (no offshore processing)
- cotton yarn which is fully grown and processed in Australia (no offshore processing)
- labels, pattern and flyers
- Homelea Bliss colour sample
The other items in this kit are selected because they are high quality and can be used for a long time.
What is the yarn made from? What size is it?
Homelea Bliss is a premium Australian merino wool yarn which is fully grown and processed in Australia (no offshore processing). It is uniquely made to last – it won’t leave fluff everywhere, and it will look good after many uses.
Our yarns are as natural as possible which means you may find some vegetable matter in your wool. This is easily removed and is a beautiful connection between the sheep that grew the wool and the finished product.
Homelea Bliss merino wool yarn is a super chunky or super bulky yarn that is 1cm (0.4in) thick. Larger yarns like Homelea Bliss do not have a ply size.
Our PomPom Garland Cotton Yarn is also fully grown and processed in Australia with no offshore processing. It is an undyed 8ply / DK weight yarn.