NEW: Yarn Advent-ure Blanket crochet pattern with tutorials
Choose your yarn size, your blanket size, your colours – it’s your yarn advent-ure!
Includes a pdf pattern (printable), as well as left and right handed tutorials.
Escape from the craziness of life and into the happiness of crocheting by going on your very own yarn adventure.
Choose your yarn size, your blanket size, your colours – it’s your yarn advent-ure, regardless of whether your use a Yarn Advent Calendar or not.
Enjoy crocheting the linen stitch squares that have a built-in border and are joined seamlessly. There are endless possibilities and ways to be creative:
- 7 different yarn sizes (2ply/lace up to super chunky)
- 3 different blanket sizes (1m/39in square up to 2m/79in square)
- linen stitch is not only fascinating to crochet, it looks good with all different types of yarn
skill level – easy
This pattern uses simple stitch patterns and you’ll be able to make it if you’ve done some crocheting before.
The video tutorials explain what to do, but it will help if you know how to:
- do a slip knot and chain stitches
- double crochet (UK terminology) / single crochet (US terminology)
- count your rows and stitches
- fasten off
print the pattern or follow the tutorials
This pattern includes a printable pdf crochet pattern and online courses (with right and left handed videos tutorials) that explains exactly what to do.
Thinking of using a Yarn Advent?
These are generally (but not always) 4ply / fingering weight yarn and there’s generally (but not always) 20g in each mini skein. This is the perfect combination to make a square.
49 mini skeins are needed to make a 1m x 1m (39in x 39in) blanket, or 100 mini skeins to make a 1.5m x 1.5m (59in x 59in) blanket, or 169 mini skeins to make a 2m x 2m (79in x 79in) blanket. Remember you don’t have to make the entire blanket in a year (maybe it’s multiple years of Yarn Advents) or you use a Yarn Advent plus yarn stash.
how to access the crochet pattern and tutorials
- After going through the checkout, log into your Homelea Lass account here and then scroll down to find your patterns. Click on the image to get started!
- You’re able to download and print a pdf pattern or follow the online course with either left or right handed video tutorials.
- Here’s a handy video that shows how to access all of your Homelea Lass crochet patterns and online courses.
I know you’ll love going on your very own yarn adventure!
With love, Lynda.