welcome to the March Patch Blankets update
The March colours are:
- Happy Patch Blanket and Folded Patch Blanket made with Homelea Bliss super chunky – steele blue
- Layered Patch Blanket made with Homelea Bliss super chunky – mint green
- all of the Patch Blankets made with Homelea Happy 10ply – mint green
The colours so far:
- July – natural / charcoal grey
- August – oatmeal
- September – minna pink
- October – rhubarb
- November – mushroom
- December – light grey / indigo blue / navy blue / amethyst purple
- January – mint green / steele blue
- February – indigo blue / light grey
- March – steele blue / mint green
- the next part of the Patch Blanket crochet patterns and online courses are now live (go to them here)
- the March zoom is on Sunday 31st March at 1:30pm NSW / ACT / VIC / TAS time, 1:00pm SA time, 12:30pm QLD time, 12:00pm NT time, 10:30am WA time.
- the March patch blanket boxes of crochet happiness will be on the way by Friday 8th March and there will be an email sent with the tracking number
- add more to your Patch Blanket box: place your order and let me know in the order notes (at the checkout) that you’d like it sent with the next patch blanket box
- share your Patch Blanket crocheting photos Facebook group or on Instagram (tag me @homelealass #homelealass)
If there’s anything you’re unsure of or if you have questions, ask me via the web chat at the bottom right corner of the page or in our Facebook group.
With love, Lynda.
These sessions are for you to get help with your crocheting, or to simply to crochet and chat together – coming along is an excellent way to stay motivated! They’ll be on the last Sunday of each month and down below are the dates and times for the next couple of months.
Sunday 31st March:
- 1:30pm NSW / ACT / VIC / TAS
- 1:00pm SA
- 12:30pm QLD
- 12:00pm NT
- 10:30am WA
Sunday 21st April (this is a week earlier than normal, and there’s no daylight savings):
- 12:30pm QLD / NSW / ACT / VIC / TAS
- 12:00noon NT / SA
- 10:30am WA
This is our space to connect online and share our photos, ask questions and anything else patch blanket or creative happiness related.
patch blanket crochet patterns and tutorials
If you haven’t already, log into your Homelea Lass account to see your Patch Blanket crochet patterns below and click through to them.