I recently had a photo shoot done by the incredibly talented Macarla Shepherd and I wanted to give you a sneak peek of the images because:
- they’re beautiful, and
- they’re full of my favourite things that make me feel so very, very happy. There are lots of natural materials in there and everything is from great Aussie businesses.
So here are the gorgeous, gorgeous images and down below is the list of my favourite things.
- Stealing Beauty Kimono from Mesop (it feels amazing to wear)
- Quintessential Tee by Village
- Palm Shorts by Village (these are soooo comfortable)
- Initial Necklace from Belinda Saville
- Tan leather flats by Shoes of Prey
I’m sitting on:
- Mauve linen sheet from Miss Molly
- My Cold Hands Warm Heart blanket
- Eco semi natural linen fabric from Pure Linen
- My pink and green flourish blanket
- My yet-to-be-named super chunky cream blanket (it’s under development)
- Natural coloured Flourish Blanket (
- Purple chunky Flora Floor Rug
With love, Lynda.