Chunky Stars Crochet Pattern & Online Course
$0.00 – $9.00
Includes left and right handed video tutorials, plus a printable pattern.
Suitable for beginners.
Sparkle brightly while making these gorgeous chunky stars.
You can use your giant stars for lots of things – a thoughtful gift for a friend or a teacher, a trivet for your teapot, decorations for your Christmas tree or a rest for your favourite coffee cup – the options are endless.
Don’t worry if you’ve never crocheted before – I’ve included helpful video tutorials and easy-to-follow instructions help you. It’s like I’m sitting beside you, showing you what to do. The big yarn and big hook are the easiest way to learn to crochet – they’re easier to see and control and you’re able to get help in my Homelea Lass Crochet Group Facebook group.
- online course that shows how to make the entire star (including steam blocking) with videos for right-handed and left-handed crocheting
- view the pattern online, or download and print the pdf ebook in UK and US crochet terminology
- crochet chart
- videos showing how to make up the gift boxes
See what you’ll have access to with this crochet pattern and online course:
skill level – easy
The chunky crochet stars use simple stitches.
what you’ll need to make the chunky stars
- a 100g mini skein of Homelea Bliss chunky yarn (will make 2 stars)
- 15.75mm chunky crochet hook
- tape measure, and
- the desire to make beautiful stars
I know you’re going to love crocheting lots and lots of stars!
With love, Lynda.
How do I access the crochet pattern or video tutorials?
The crochet pattern and video tutorials are available to view online or download as a pdf ebook, and it includes a crochet chart. You’re able to access them on the Homelea Lass website by:
- the link on the pattern in your kit
- the download link in your order email
- your Homelea Lass account
Find how to do this here.
What terminology is the crochet pattern in?
The included crochet pattern is written in UK and US crochet terminology.
A crochet chart is included in the online crochet pattern.
Katherine M. (lovely Homelea Lass customer) –
Mary (lovely Homelea Lass customer) –
Easy to follow.
Jennifer F. (lovely Homelea Lass customer) –
Maria D. (lovely Homelea Lass customer) –
Suzanne S. (lovely Homelea Lass customer) –
The online course was easy to follow and allowed me to go at my own pace.
Annette (lovely Homelea Lass customer) –
Great customer service and the video tutorials are fantastic for someone just starting out on their crochet adventure.