Grounded Cowl Crochet Pattern & Online Course (learn to crochet)
$0.00 – $9.00
Includes left and right handed video tutorials, plus a printable pattern.
Suitable for learning to crochet.
It’s wonderful to have a chunky cowl that you reach for every time you walk out the door – it comes in so handy, plus they’re easy to make!
The Grounded Cowl is the perfect winter accessory because it’s gorgeously chunky without being too big – it looks beautiful whether it’s worn wrapped tightly around your neck or just hanging like a big woolly necklace.
What is included in the pattern and online course?
- detailed video tutorials from start to finish (left and right handed)
- pdf pattern to download or print
- easy-to-follow written instructions in UK and US terminologies
- step by step photos
- how to wear your Grounded Cowl
- how to care for your Grounded Cowl
What do I need?
- 300g Homelea Bliss chunky yarn or 60m (66yds) of a yarn that is about 1cm (0.4in) thick
- 25mm chunky crochet hook
- tape measure
- stitch markers
How big is it?
The Grounded Cowl is 10cm wide and about 1m around. There are “how to change the size” instructions included in the pattern.
I know you’ll love making and wearing your Grounded Cowl!
With love, Lynda.