There's something wonderful about having a chunky stool - it's simple beauty and functionality makes it priceless!
The simple crochet stitches of the top look beautiful as they increase each round. They’re joined by a simple side of treble that is drawn together by a drawstring.
How big is it?
The Grounded Stool is designed to fit a stool with a diameter of approximately 35cm (13.8inch) and a depth of 2cm (0.8inch) – like the Mocka Hudson Stool or the Ikea Frosta Stool.
What do I need?
- – 2 skeins of Homelea Bliss yarn,
- – 15.75mm chunky crochet hook,
- – tape measure,
- – scissors,
- – chunky yarn joining kit (optional),
- – yarn swift (optional) and
- – stitch markers (optional).
- Alternatively, you can purchase a Grounded Stool Kit.
What is included in the pattern?
- – written instructions in UK and US terminologies
- – crochet chart
- – step by step photos
- – free Ravelry download code so you can add it to your library
- – full email support
How will I receive my pattern?
Once you purchase your pattern you will be emailed the download links. You will also be notified via email when any updates are available.
I hope you enjoy bringing your Grounded Stool to life and that it makes you feel good too.
With love, Lynda.
or 4 payments of $3.75 with Afterpay