These little balls of happiness are wonderful to clip to your handbag, clutch or keys, and they always make me smile when I see them.
They’re easy to make as well!
They make wonderful gifts – there’s nothing better than receiving a gorgeous gift that has been made by someone special.
The finished pompom is approximately 5cm (2in) in diameter, and the complete length of the pompom and clip is 7cm (2.8in).
what you’ll receive
- access to the online class webpage
- videos showing you what to do for each step
- simple, step by step instructions
- pdf instructions to download
what you’ll need
- 15g or 3m (0.5oz or 5.5yds) of Homelea Bliss yarn in your favourite colour (Homelea Bliss is super chunky merino wool which is fully grown and processed in Australia)
- yellow Clover pompom maker
- tape measure (optional)
- the desire to make something beautiful
also available as
The PomPom Clips are also available in a make your own kit.
I hope you love making lots and lots of pompom clips.
With love, Lynda.