Toasty Heart Teapot Cosy Crochet Bundle
Customise your bundle below:
The Toasty Heart Teapot Cosy is lovely – it’ll warm your tea, and your heart, every time you use it.
It’s easy to make and even a bit addictive – you’ll be whipping up lots of chunky teapot cosies before you know it. The bundle even includes simple step-by-step instructions and how to videos to help you out.
This beauty is crocheted in 2 parts – the body and the giant pompom. The body is made by crocheting a rectangle using slip stitches through the back loop. The first and last rows are joined and gathered together to make the top of the teapot cosy, and the giant pompom is tied on the top.
The Toasty Heart Teapot Cosy is super stretchy and suits anything from a one-cup to a four-cup teapot.
what you’ll need
- 300g skein of Homelea Bliss yarn in your favourite colour
- 25mm (U) bamboo crochet hook – it’s so lovely and light to hold
- extra large pompom maker
- 2 packs of stitch markers
- online class, crochet pattern and video tutorials
- tape measure
- the desire to make something beautiful
I hope you love your Toasty Heart Teapot Cosy.
With love, Lynda.