The Toasty Heart Teapot Cosy is lovely – it’ll warm your tea, and your heart, every time you use it.
It’s easy to make and even a bit addictive – you’ll be whipping up lots of chunky teapot cosies before you know it. Don’t worry if you’ve never crocheted before – I’ve included simple step-by-step instructions and how to videos to help you out.
This beauty is crocheted in 2 parts – the body and the giant pompom. The body is made by crocheting a rectangle using slip stitches through the back loop. The first and last rows are joined and gathered together to make the top of the teapot cosy, and the giant pompom is tied on the top.
The Toasty Heart Teapot Cosy is super stretchy and suits anything from a one-cup to a four-cup teapot.
what you’ll receive
- 2 x 100g (3.5oz) mini skeins of Homelea Bliss yarn in your favourite colour
- 25mm (U) bamboo crochet hook – it’s so lovely and light to hold
- extra large pompom maker
- 20 stitch markers
- access to the online class pattern and video tutorials
- videos showing you what to do for each step
- simple, step by step instructions
- pdf crochet patterns in UK and US terminology, as well as in beginner and standard formats
This kit is valued at over $169!
what you’ll also need
- tape measure
- the desire to make something beautiful
Choose your favourite from the 12 Homelea Lass colours – olive green, dusky rose (pink) and mushroom (purple) are the most popular.
also available as
I hope you love your Toasty Heart Teapot Cosy.
With love, Lynda.