PomPom Baubles – online class and instructions
Relax and enjoy making beautiful pompom baubles.
or 4 payments of $0.75 with Afterpay
These little balls of happiness are wonderful to hang on the Christmas tree or tie on presents, and they always make me smile when I see them.
what we’re making
We’re making your PomPom Baubles using chunky merino wool – the individual pieces of yarn that are twisted together in this yarn means your pompom will turn out full and lovely. We’ll use a Clover pompom maker to make your pompom making easy.
The finished PomPom Bauble is approximately 35mm (1.4inch) in diameter, and the complete length of the pompom and hanging loop is 9.5cm (3.7in).
what you’ll receive
- access to the online class webpage
- videos showing you what to do for each step
- simple, step by step written and video instructions
what you’ll need
- 1 x 137cm (53.9in) length of Homelea Bliss yarn in your favourite colour – (Homelea Bliss is a plied, chunky merino wool that is about 1cm (0.4in) in diameter)
- pink Clover pompom maker
- 19cm (7.5in) tie
- tape measure or ruler
- the desire to make something beautiful
Find the PomPom Bauble Kit here.
I hope you love making lots and lots of pompom baubles.
With love, Lynda.