or 4 payments of $2.25 with Afterpay
Inspired by growth and renewal, the Spring Cowl is perfect for pulling on as the days warm up in Spring, or as they’re getting cooler in Autumn.
The texture reminds me of leaves and vines growing and moving. Wearing your Spring Cowl feels light, warm and snuggly – perfect for when the air is crisp, and the sun is warm. This stylish accessory is crocheted using gorgeously soft merino wool.
Don’t worry if you’ve never crocheted before – I’ve included simple step-by-step instructions and how to videos to help you out.
what you’ll receive
Access to the online crochet course includes:
- videos showing how to make the Spring Cowl from start to finish
- simple, step by step instructions
- pdf crochet patterns in UK and US terminology, as well as in beginner and standard formats
The Spring Cowl is a “mini cowl” and it is approximately 50cm (19.7in) around and 8cm (3.1in) high.
how it’s made
This gorgeous cowl is made by crocheting half treble (half double crochet) stitches in the round – this creates an open and pretty texture that’s reversible. It starts off by joining the foundation chain, and then each row is joined with a slip stitch before moving onto the next one.
what you’ll need
- a 100g (3.5oz) mini skein of Homelea Bliss yarn in your favourite colour (Homelea Bliss is super chunky merino wool which is fully grown and processed in Australia)
- 25mm (U) bamboo crochet hook – it’s so lovely and light to hold
- online access to the pattern web page which includes videos showing how to make your Spring Cowl and the pdf crochet pattern in both UK and US terminology, and beginner and standard formats.
- tape measure
- 1 jumbo stitch marker (safety pins or different coloured yarn can be used as well)
- the desire to make something beautiful
looking for something else?
I hope you love wearing your Spring Cowl as much as I love wearing mine.
With love, Lynda.