Spring Headscarf and Cowl Crochet Pattern & Online Course (learn to crochet)
$0.00 – $9.00
Includes left and right handed video tutorials, plus a printable pattern.
Suitable for learning to crochet.
Inspired by growth and renewal, the Spring Headscarf will keep your ears toasty and warm.
The texture reminds me of leaves and vines growing and moving. Wearing your Spring Headscarf and Cowl feels light, warm and snuggly – perfect for when the air is crisp, and the sun is warm. This stylish accessory is crocheted using gorgeously soft merino wool.
Don’t worry if you’ve never crocheted before – I’ve included simple step-by-step instructions and how to videos to help you out.
This pattern comes as an online class with pdf patterns, and you will receive a link to access this in your order confirmation email.
what you’ll receive
Access to the online crochet course includes:
- videos showing how to make the Spring Headscarf and Cowl from start to finish (left and right handed)
- simple, step by step instructions
- pdf crochet patterns in UK and US terminology, as well as in beginner and standard formats
The Spring Headscarf and Cowl is approximately 50cm (19.7in) around and 8cm (3.1in) high.
how it’s made
This gorgeous cowl is made by crocheting half treble (half double crochet) stitches in the round – this creates an open and pretty texture that’s reversible. It starts off by joining the foundation chain, and then each row is joined with a slip stitch before moving onto the next one.
what you’ll need
- a 100g (3.5oz) mini skein of Homelea Bliss yarn in your favourite colour (Homelea Bliss is super chunky merino wool which is fully grown and processed in Australia)
- 25mm (U) bamboo crochet hook – it’s so lovely and light to hold
- online access to the pattern web page which includes videos showing how to make your Spring Cowl and the pdf crochet pattern in both UK and US terminology, and beginner and standard formats.
- tape measure
- 1 jumbo stitch marker (safety pins or different coloured yarn can be used as well)
- the desire to make something beautiful
I hope you love wearing your Spring Headscarf and Cowl as much as I love wearing mine.
With love, Lynda.
There are no reviews yet.