Warm Heart Scarf and Cowl Crochet Pattern & Online Course (learn to crochet)
$0.00 – $9.00
Includes left and right handed video tutorials, plus a printable pattern. Suitable for learning to crochet.
The Warm Heart Scarves and Cowl are ideal for learning how to easily crochet a chunky scarf or cowl – anyone can do it!
The Warm Heart Scarves and Cowl look amazing, plus they feel lovely and warm around your neck. Don’t worry if you’ve never crocheted before – I’ve included simple step-by-step instructions and videos to help you make your own scarf or cowl.
This pattern comes as an online class with pdf pattern ebooks, and you will receive a link to access this in your order confirmation email.
What we’re making
We’re making a chunky Warm Heart Scarf or Cowl. It’s crocheted using gorgeously soft merino wool, and it won’t take you long to make it.
This is a “choose your own adventure” pattern because there are 3 different options:
- a scarf – 18cm wide and 1.3m long,
- a scarf with chunky pompoms on the ends – 18cm wide and 1.5m long, or
- join the ends together to make a cowl – 18cm wide and 1.3m around.
You will need
- 1 x 300g (10.5oz) skeins of Homelea Bliss yarn or 60m (66yds) of a yarn that is 1cm (0.4in) thick
- 25mm (U) bamboo crochet hook
- tape measure
- 2 stitch markers
- the desire to make something beautiful
I know you’ll love making and wearing your own Warm Heart Scarf or Cowl.
With love, Lynda.
Sharon Last (lovely Homelea Lass customer) –
Easy to follow!