or 4 payments of $3.75 with Afterpay
Fill your home with giant crocheted hearts.
There’s something satisfying about lovingly making hearts, it’s a beautiful way to fill the world with love and happiness.
You can use your giant hearts for lots of things – a thoughtful gift for a friend or a teacher, a trivet for your teapot, decorations for your Christmas tree, a colourful garland for your home, or a rest for your favourite coffee cup – the options are endless.
Don’t worry if you’ve never crocheted before – I’ve included easy-to-follow instructions to help you out.
Each chunky heart is about 15cm by 15cm.
what you’ll receive
- access to the online class webpage
- videos showing you what to do for each step
- simple, step by step instructions
- pdf crochet patterns in UK and US terminology, as well as in beginner and standard formats
what you’ll need
- a 100g mini skein of Homelea Bliss chunky yarn (will make up to 2 hearts),
- 15.75mm chunky crochet hook, and
also available as
I hope you love crocheting lots and lots of hearts.
With love, Lynda.