Want to make your Fibre Exploration Kit bigger? Use the code FEBYARN to remove the crochet hook and darning needles from your second kit.
Over the years, I’ve crocheted with many different types of fibres and it’s fascinating to see how each one is different. I’ve brought all this knowledge together and designed the Fibre Exploration Blanket so you can go on your own yarn journey too.
Experience the difference between 6 different types of 6 yarn fibres as you crochet a stylish and modern blanket, which you can add to over time.
Included in this kit:
- 100g of Australian grown and processed Merino Wool 8ply/DK weight yarn
- 100g Australian grown and processed Full Circle Fibres Cotton 8ply/DK weight yarn
- 150g of Australian Blackwattle Alpaca 8ply/DK weight yarn
- 100g of Calor Yarn’s Irish Tweed 8ply / DK weight yarn
- 100g of Mulberry Silk 8ply/DK weight yarn
- 100g of Bamboo 8ply/DK weight yarn
- 3.75mm ChiaoGoo moso bamboo crochet hook
- Clover Darning Needle set – case and 3 sizes of darning needles
- pdf crochet pattern in UK and US crochet terminology
- pdf Fibre Exploration Workbook
You will also need:
- tape measure / ruler
- t pins or dressmakers pins for blocking
- ironing board
- the desire to make something beautiful
- the desire to learn more about different fibres
The full video tutorials are available in Blanket School (you’ll also receive 20% off this kit with your Blanket School membership).
Skill level – this kit is suitable for you is you’re able to do the basic crochet stitches (otherwise make the Chunky Scarf Crochet Kit to learn to crochet first).
I hope you love delving into the world of fibre!
With love, Lynda.