Bliss Blanket Crochet Kit
Escape into the calm bliss of making this beautiful blanket.
Down below you'll find everything that you need, and you can customise your kit below:
Everything about this crochet pattern is blissful – the soft yarn is a joy to create with and the repetitive stitch pattern relaxes and soothes. Even looking at the fascinating texture feels good. The gorgeous loops and lines textures of this blanket are created by double crochet (US single crochet) stitches that are worked through the front loop of the stitch below. The stitches on the edges of the blanket are worked through both loops to give the blanket structure and strength.
As you’re creating your Bliss Blanket relax and feel into your heart. Discover a place that you can escape to that feels good, that feels like bliss. This is your happy place.
everything you need
- 15.75mm (Q) crochet hook
- crochet pattern and online course
- 300g skeins of Homelea Bliss Australian merino wool yarn – the table below shows the number of skeins that are needed for each blanket size
skill level – easy
The Bliss Blanket uses simple stitch patterns and I recommend making it after the Warm Heart Blanket.
This is what you’ll learn while making the Bliss Blanket:
- slip knot
- double crochet (UK terminology) / single crochet (US terminology)
- double crochet through the front loop only (UK terminology) / single crochet through the front loop only (US terminology)
- how to fasten off
- how to weave in ends
It helps to know how to do these stitches and techniques before starting the Bliss Blanket:
- how to wind a skein into a ball
- counting stitches
- checking the row length
- join chunky yarn using the Chunky Yarn Joining Kit
- have done some crocheting before
The Bliss Blanket crochet kit comes in 10 different sizes:
made in Australia
I make all of the Homelea Lass kits by hand in Geelong, Victoria using premium Australian merino wool that is fully grown and processed in Australia (with no offshore processing).
I know you’re going to love crocheting your Bliss Blanket!
With love, Lynda.