Toasty Heart Teapot Cosy – online class and crochet pattern
The Toasty Heart Teapot Cosy is lovely – it’ll warm your tea, and your heart, every time you use it.
It’s easy to make and even a bit addictive – you’ll be whipping up lots of chunky teapot cosies before you know it. Don’t worry if you’ve never crocheted before – I’ve included simple step-by-step instructions and how to videos to help you out.
This beauty is crocheted in 2 parts – the body and the giant pompom. The body is made by crocheting a rectangle using slip stitches through the back loop. The first and last rows are joined and gathered together to make the top of the teapot cosy, and the giant pompom is tied on the top.
This pattern comes as an online class with pdf crochet patterns, and you will receive a link to access this in your order confirmation email.
The Toasty Heart Teapot Cosy is super stretchy and suits anything from a one-cup to a four-cup teapot.
what you’ll receive
- access to the online class webpage
- videos showing you what to do for each step
- simple, step by step instructions
- pdf crochet patterns in UK and US terminology, as well as in beginner and standard formats
what you’ll need
- 2 x 100g (3.5oz) mini skeins of Homelea Bliss yarn in your favourite colour (Homelea Bliss is super chunky merino wool which is fully grown and processed in Australia)
- 25mm (U) bamboo crochet hook – it’s so lovely and light to hold
- tape measure
- extra large pompom maker
- 20 stitch markers
- the desire to make something beautiful
I hope you love your Toasty Heart Teapot Cosy.
With love, Lynda.