Wrap My Soul In Love Crochet Pattern and Video Tutorial
Inspired by fair isle knitting, the textural stitches and colours mix together to wrap you in warmth, inside and out. The special yarn will mean you’ll use this heirloom piece for many, many winters.
Wrap My Soul In Love desires that you feel the freedom to experiment and learn, and do what works for you. While making this stunning wrap, you’ll connect inwards to your innate vibrancy, and rest in the peacefulness that comes from wrapping your soul in love.
This detailed online crochet pattern and online class includes easy-to-follow video tutorials. You will receive a link to access this in your order confirmation email.
4 ways to wear Wrap My Soul In Love
- wrapped around your neck as a giant scarf,
- draped across your shoulders and wrapped around you like a warm embrace,
- wrapped around your shoulders then crossed with one side through the hole on the other side, or
- around your back and with your arms through the holes.
what you’ll need
- 4 x 300g skeins of Homelea Bliss yarn
- 1 x 100g mini skein of Homelea Bliss yarn
- 22mm (T) crochet hook
- chunky yarn joining kit
- tape measure
- 2 stitch markers
- the desire to make something beautiful
Video tutorials – 17 videos, 2 hours total duration.
Skill level – intermediate.
Pattern terminology – UK and US terminology.
Size – 40cm (16in) high and 130cm (53in) long. It is designed to suit all sizes.
What you’ll master – joining chunky yarns by needle felting, double crochet (single crochet) through the back loop only stitches, double crochet (single crochet) stitches, half treble (half double crochet) stitches, treble (double crochet) stitches, crossed treble (crossed double crochet) stitches, slip knot, chain stitches, slip stitches, fastening off.
How to access – you’ll get access to the online crochet pattern and online class after purchase.
I hope you love making and wearing your Wrap My Soul In Love.
With love, Lynda.