Wrapped In Love Blanket Crochet Kit – Homelea Happy 10ply
The pattern has not been updated for Homelea Happy yarn so please refer to this product for the number of stitches in each row, the number of row pattern repeats, the amount of yarn and the crochet hook size.
The images are of the blanket made with super chunky Homelea Bliss yarn, not Homelea Happy 10ply yarn.
Make the Wrapped In Love Blanket for the special people in your life, and wrap them in love always.
Crocheting a blanket for a loved one is a special process – your connection with them is infused into every stitch, and it’s a piece of you that they can take with them wherever they go. The soft merino wool, filled with the love of being 100% Australian grown and processed, is a joy to crochet with.
Skill level – easy:
The Wrapped In Love Blanket pattern covers 8 blanket sizes:
The blanket in the images is the Lounge Snuggles size.
Made in Australia:
I make all of the Homelea Lass kits by hand in the Homelea Lass studio. It’s located on a remote cattle property near Quilpie in south west Queensland, Australia. I use Australian made components whenever possible.
Everything you need:
- crochet pattern and online course
- 5mm crochet hook
- 50g balls of Homelea Happy 10ply yarn:
- stitch markers
- darning needles
- tape measure
- iron or steamer
Pattern adjustments for the Homelea Happy 10ply yarn:
This members only kit is in the process of being developed. The pattern has not been updated for Homelea Happy yarn so please refer below for the number of stitches in each row and the number of row pattern repeats.
I know you’re going to love crocheting your Wrapped In Love Blanket, and you’ll love opening up your blanket crochet kit!
With love, Lynda.
Delivery and Returns
This kit includes free worldwide shipping. Express shipping within Australia is free for orders over $200.
Find out more about delivery and returns here.
How do I access the crochet pattern or video tutorials?
What will I learn?
This is what you’ll learn while making the Wrapped In Love Blanket:
- refresher on the basic crochet stitches and how to join chunky yarns
- alternative stitch to a turning chain for a treble (UK terminology) / double crochet (US terminology) row
- crossed treble (UK terminology) / double crochet (US terminology)
- half treble (UK terminology) / half double crochet (US terminology)
- double crochet through the back loop only (UK terminology) / single crochet through the back loop only (US terminology)
What do I need to know to make this blanket?
It helps to know how to do these stitches and techniques before starting the Wrapped In Love Blanket (although I give you a refresher of how to do them in the online course):
- slip knot
- double crochet (UK terminology) / single crochet (US terminology)
- treble (UK terminology) / double crochet (US terminology)
- fasten off and weave in ends
- wind skeins into balls
- join chunky yarn using the Chunky Yarn Joining Kit
Where is it made?
I make all of the Homelea Lass kits by hand in the Homelea Lass studio. It’s located on a remote cattle property near Quilpie in south west Queensland, Australia.
What terminology is the crochet pattern in?
The crochet pattern and online course use both UK and US crochet terminology.
What are the care instructions?
Cold, gentle hand wash and lie flat to dry.