A fascinating texture combined with a unique construction means you won’t want to put your crochet hook down.
Relax into the soothing movement of the stitches and be intrigued with how the next part connects to what you’re making now.
With 8 sizes and the option to make the Original Macarla Blanket or keep going and make the Extended Macarla Blanket, you’ll make the Macarla Blanket pattern again and again.
In addition to the crochet kit with everything you need, the crochet pattern and online course is available separately and includes both left-handed and right-handed video tutorials.
learn all about the Macarla Blanket and the crochet-a-long
you can make the Macarla Blanket
The detailed video tutorials mean that you can dive in and make it if you’ve done some crocheting before, but you may find it easier to make the Wrapped In Love Blanket or the Diamond Blanket first.
what you’ll learn
This is what you’ll learn while making the Macarla Blanket:
- crocheting parts of a blanket individually and how to leave spaces
- joining crochet together using whip stitch
- double crochet through the back loop only (UK terminology) / single crochet through the back loop only (US terminology)
You’ll love finishing the Macarla Blanket during the crochet-a-long!
Be part of a fabulous community of crocheters, get help with your crocheting and get weekly tasks to help you stay motivated and on track.
We’re starting on 17th June and you’ll have a new part to make each week with the video tutorials (left and right handed) available to watch any time. The added bonus is the crochet help and supportive community in our Facebook Group and during our weekly Zoom Catch Ups.
To join the Macarla Blanket crochet-a-long get your membership, the pattern and online course or the crochet kit with everything you need before 13th June – you’ll even get 10% off the kit or pattern with the code NEW until 21st May!
Have a question about the Macarla Blanket or the crochet-a-long? Ask me in the web chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
how it works
- we’re making: a part of the Extended Macarla Blanket each week from 17th June until 26th August. You can make the Original Macarla Blanket or the Extended Macarla Blanket
- emails: each Saturday morning you’ll receive an email with what to do that week (the videos are available to watch any time) and each Sunday afternoon you’ll receive an email with how to join the Zoom Catch Up
- share your photos: in our Facebook Group or on tag them on Instagram with #homelealass @homelealass
- get help with your crocheting: in our Facebook Group or in our Zoom Catch-Ups
- Sunday Zoom Catch-Ups / lives: are on each Sunday at 4pm Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart time / 3:30pm Adelaide, Darwin time / 2pm Perth time / 7am London time / 2am New York time.
JOIN THE CROCHET-A-LONG NOW
To join the Macarla Blanket crochet-a-long get your membership or pattern and online course or the crochet kit with everything you need before 13th June. A VIP membership will even get you 25% off your blanket kit!