Bliss Blanket Crochet Pattern & Online Course
Your soft and chunky Bliss Blanket will help you to feel peaceful and happy amidst the busyness of your life.
Includes the Striped Bliss Blanket pattern as a bonus.
The gorgeous loops and lines texture of this blanket is created by double crochet (US single crochet) stitches that are worked through the front loop of the stitch below.
As you’re creating your Bliss Blanket relax and feel into your heart. Discover a place that you can escape to that feels good, that feels like bliss. This is your happy place.
How big is it?
This pattern has 10 sizes from a pram sized blanket for babies up to a 2.8m x 2.5m king sized bed blanket.
The bonus Striped Bliss Blanket pattern is 1.5m x 1.2m.
What do I need?
- yarn – the pattern is written for our Homelea Bliss chunky yarn (1cm/0.4in thick) and instructions are given for making it with any sized yarn
- 15.75mm chunky crochet hook,
- tape measure,
- jumbo stitch markers,
- chunky yarn joining kit
What is included in the pattern?
- online course with detailed video tutorials (left and right handed)
- pdf crochet pattern ebook
- written instructions in UK and US terminologies
- crochet chart
- progress worksheet
I hope you enjoy escaping to your happy place when you’re crocheting your Bliss Blanket.
With love, Lynda.