Bliss Blanket Crochet Pattern & Online Course
Wrapped your loved ones in the bliss of a handmade crocheted blanket.
Includes 10 sizes, a printable pdf pattern and detailed left and right handed video tutorials. You even get the Striped Bliss Blanket pattern as a bonus!
Everything about this crochet pattern is blissful – the soft yarn is a joy to create with and the repetitive stitch pattern relaxes and soothes. Even looking at the fascinating texture feels good. The gorgeous loops and lines textures of this blanket are created by double crochet (US single crochet) stitches that are worked through the front loop of the stitch below. The stitches on the edges of the blanket are worked through both loops to give the blanket structure and strength.
As you’re creating your Bliss Blanket relax and feel into your heart. Discover a place that you can escape to that feels good, that feels like bliss. This is your happy place.
everything you need
- 15.75mm (Q) crochet hook
- crochet pattern and online course
- 300g skeins of Homelea Bliss Australian merino wool yarn or a yarn that is about 1cm / 0.4in thick – the table below shows the number of Homelea Bliss skeins or length of yarn that is needed for each blanket size:
- jumbo stitch markers
- Chunky Yarn Joining Kit – felting tool and felting mat
- tape measure
- the desire to make a beautiful blanket
skill level – easy
The Bliss Blanket uses simple stitch patterns. If you have never crocheted before I recommend making it after the Warm Heart Blanket as it will teach you the basic crochet stitches and techniques.
This is what you’ll learn while making the Bliss Blanket:
- how to start crocheting in rows
- double crochet (UK terminology) / single crochet (US terminology)
- double crochet through the front loop only (UK terminology) / single crochet through the front loop only (US terminology)
- how to finish off your blanket
It helps to know how to do these stitches and techniques before starting the Bliss Blanket:
- how to wind a skein into a ball
- counting stitches
- checking the row length
- join chunky yarn using the Chunky Yarn Joining Kit
- have done some crocheting before
The Bliss Blanket pattern covers 10 different sizes:
The bonus Striped Bliss Blanket pattern is 1.5m x 1.2m.
what’s included and how to access the pattern and online courses
This pattern includes:
- online course with detailed video tutorials (left and right handed)
- printable pdf pattern
- written instructions in UK and US terminologies
- crochet chart
- progress worksheet
- how to adapt the pattern to make it with any sized yarn
You’ll be able to access your pattern and online course by logging into your Homelea Lass account or from your order email. See how to do this here.
I know you’re going to love crocheting lots of Bliss Blankets!
With love, Lynda.
There are no reviews yet.