Hug Blanket Crochet Pattern & Online Course
learn how to arm crochet with non-shedding Australian Merino Wool
Arm crocheting these oversized stitches is fascinating, and this textural blanket is admired by everyone!
Made using our jumbo felted yarn, Homelea Hug, you’ll be mesmerised by how to crochet with your arms and make these oversized stitches.
what’s included in this crochet pattern and video tutorial:
- downloadable pdf ebook in UK and US crochet terminology
- crochet chart
- progress worksheet
- video tutorial, with individual videos for each row
skill level – beginner
The Hug Blanket is suitable for beginners, and for both left and right handed people.
what you’ll learn
This is what you’ll learn while making the Wrapped In Love Blanket:
- how to do a slip knot
- how to arm crochet a foundation chain
- how to arm crochet double crochet (UK terminology) / single crochet (US terminology) using both right and left arms
- how to join jumbo yarns using the Chunky Yarn Joining Kit
- how to weave in the ends
The Hug Blanket pattern covers 7 blanket sizes:
The blanket shown in the images is the Little Snuggles size in natural Homelea Hug.
what you’ll need to make your Hug Blanket
- the desire to make a beautiful blanket
- 2 stitch markers
- Chunky Yarn Joining Kit
- Tape measure
- Homelea Hug yarn, or a yarn that is 2cm (0.8in) thick
The Hug Blanket Crochet Kit is available here.
I know you’re going to love arm crocheting the Hug Blanket!
With love, Lynda.
PS. Don’t forget to share your progress photos on Instagram and tag me @homelealass so I can see them too.
How do I access the crochet pattern or video tutorials?
What terminology is the crochet pattern in?
The included crochet pattern is written in UK and US crochet terminology.
A crochet chart is included in the online crochet pattern.