PomPom Garland – online class and instructions
PomPom Garlands are an easy way to fill your home with handmade love. It’s lots of fun to make these strings of happiness.
The finished size of each pompom is approximately 5cm (2.0in) in diameter, and the complete length of your garland is 2.1m (2.3yds).
There are 6 pompoms in the garland.
what you’ll receive:
- access to the online class webpage
- video tutorials showing you what to do for each step
- simple, step by step instructions
- pdf instructions to download
what you’ll need:
- 1 x 100g (3.5oz) mini skein of Homelea Bliss yarn
- 5g of undyed 8ply/DK weight Australian cotton
- 5mm (H) bamboo crochet hook
- yellow Clover pompom maker
- tape measure
- the desire to make something beautiful
also available as:
The PomPom Garland bundle is available here.
how to access the online class:
You’ll be able to access the online class after purchase. You also have ongoing access to the online class through your order email and Homelea Lass account. Find out more here.
I hope you love making lots and lots of pompom garlands!
With love, Lynda.