There’s nothing better than a good night’s sleep. To wake up feeling rested and relaxed is such an amazing feeling, and I’m so much happier when I’m sleeping really well! It really is an important part to having a creative and happy life and I’d love to share with you my tips on how to get a good night’s sleep.
I haven’t always been a good sleeper.
I used to excel at working late and then getting up early – sleep was just something that I had to get a bit of when I wasn’t living my life. I had been known to say on more than one occasion “you can sleep when you’re dead”. Yep, I said it.
And then, when my chronic fatigue hit, I suddenly discovered that I needed to sleep. Lots every night. Even when I was able to sleep through the night, I woke up feeling like I’d run a marathon (it’s one of chronic fatigues little calling cards), and then there was the period of insomnia – not much fun at all.
And so my love affair with sleep started.
Gradually I was able to go from spending hours awake every night, to sleeping regularly every night – it was such a relief! All thanks to a regular sleep routine and allowing myself to sleep in and wake up when my body was ready to wake up.
When I discovered doTERRA, I was really able to amp up my sleep.
I discovered how truly wonderful it is to get a super deep sleep and wake up feeling rested and refreshed. I think it’s probably one of the best feelings in the world. Plus I’m so much happier when I’ve had a deeply nourishing sleep.
It was all thanks to doTERRA’s Serenity Restful Blend essential oil and Serenity Restful Complex softgels – I think they’re absolutely wonderful.
There’s heaps of essential oils that are helpful for sleep – like Lavender, Vetiver, Cedarwood and Roman Chamomile. I think it’s the way that doTERRA combine these together in the Serenity’s, along with how pure and potent their essential oils are, that make the Serenity Restful Blend and Complex so amazing.
Over the last week I’ve been struggling with sleeping again.
My old “not sleeping” friends have been visiting – not being able to fall asleep and waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep – it’s like something out of a nightmare! (pardon the pun)
So I’ve started using the Serenity Restful Blend essential oil and Serenity Restful Complex softgels again and it’s made all the difference.
Here’s my “good night sleep” routine:
- before having a shower – I take a Serenity Restful Complex softgel and put 5 drops of Serenity Restful Blend essential oil into the diffuser beside my bed. (sometimes I amp it up and add a couple of drops of Vetiver as well – it’s amazingly grounding and calming).
- after my shower – I hop into bed and rub some of my favourite essential oils on my body – Clove, Rosemary and Basil for my feet; Vetiver, Frankincense and Balance on the back of my neck and heart; AromaTouch on my shoulders. I do this every night.
- then it’s time to crochet – something gentle and soothing until I get sleepy. I don’t place any restrictions on myself on how long this should take – however long it takes for me to fall asleep is just right.
I’m happy to say that it’s worked! I’ve been sleeping deeply again and waking up feeling alive.
There’s nothing better than a good night’s sleep.
How to buy doTERRA’s Serenity Restful Blend and Serenity Restful Complex
The two Serenity’s are available individually or together in a combo – I recommend getting the combo!
If you’re already a doTERRA member you’re able to order them from the US warehouse.
If you’re not a doTERRA member the easiest and cheapest way to buy them is by joining doTERRA as a wholesale member (you’ll save 25% on all doTERRA products) and you have the option to earn loyalty rewards points and get the free product of the month. By doing this you’re also able to order online and buy direct from doTERRA – making sure you get the high quality product that you want, and you’ll also become part of my oily tribe!
Here’s how to do this:
- Pop over here.
- Select your location and the country that you live in (if you country isn’t listed select “global access country”).
- Select “International (NFR) Order” – the Serenity’s are only available from the US warehouse (if you’re in the US you’ll skip this step).
- Select “Wholesale Prices”.
- Enter in your details. The enroller and sponsor ID should be completed, but if not enter 3612129.
- Add the “Introductory Packet” to your cart (this is your wholesale membership).
- Under “Add Any Other Products to Your 1st Cart” type in “Serenity Combo Pack” and you’ll be able to select the item.
- Enter your payment details and then process your order.
If you have any questions while doing this feel free to pop me an email at [email protected] and I’ll help you out.
Would you like to find out more about Serenity?
Here’s some interesting links about Serenity Restful Blend essential oil and Serenity Restful Complex softgels:
- Sleep and essential oils presentation
- Serenity Restful Blend essential oil
- Serenity Restful Complex softgels
- Serenity Restful Complex softgels key studies
- Serenity Restful Blend uses and benefits
If you’ve got any questions about these products or doTERRA I’d love to help you – just pop me an email to [email protected] and we can chat.
I hope this info has helped you and that you future holds many deep and restful sleeps – it’s really is the best tonic for leading a creative and happy life.
With love, Lynda.
I am a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and I receive commission when you join doTERRA through me. Joining doTERRA has been one of the best things I have ever done and I use my commission to support you on your creative happy life journey.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.