Thank you so much to everyone that entered my “how to crochet a chunky cushion” giveaway – the lucky ducky is a lovely lady called Jodie!
I’ve had lots of requests for a kit to make my chunky cushion so I’ve put one together, and it’s only available this week.
The Chunky Cushion Kit includes:
- 3 x 300g skeins of Homelea Bliss in your favourite colour,
- a 17mm crochet hook, and
- a set of chunky yarn scissors.
The kit is $179 (normally this is $225).
To make my chunky cushion you will also need:
- Banda pattern from Granny Square Flair
- 45cm cushion insert and cushion cover (I used a white one)
- chunky yarn joining kit (optional)
- yarn swift (optional)
Make sure you take advantage of this fantastic kit before it disappears – pop over here now to get started on your chunky cushion.
With love, Lynda.