I’ll be at the Spring Summer Finders Keepers in Melbourne in October, and I’m looking forward to it.
Finders Keepers is my favourite market – it’s full of so many amazing designers, the food is delicious and the Royal Exhibition Building is so stunning!
This is the perfect opportunity for you to:
- see and feel my new designs (keep an eye on my Instagram stories for a sneak peek of what they are)
- tap into my expert knowledge and ask me your crochet and knitting questions
- get started with making your Christmas gifts
- learn how to do chunky crochet
- show me what you’ve made with Homelea Bliss
- buy presents that are made by a real person – me!
- learn how to make a perfect pompom
- find out more about Blanket School
- experience the gorgeous colours of my chunky yarns in person
It’s going to be fun!
Here are all the details:
- when – Friday 19th October 12noon to 9pm, Saturday 20th October 10am to 7pm and Sunday 21st October 10am to 5pm
- where – Royal Exhibition Building, 9 Nicholson Street, Carlton
- my stall – I’ll be on the left wall beside the coffee as you walk in
Like the event on Facebook here so you don’t miss a thing!
I’m looking forward to seeing you at Finders Keepers.
With love, Lynda.