Posted on May 23, 2015
I recently had a photo shoot done by the incredibly talented Macarla Shepherd and I wanted to give you a sneak peek of the images because:
- they’re beautiful, and
- they’re full of my favourite things that make me feel so very, very happy. There are lots of natural materials in there and everything is from great Aussie businesses.
So here are the gorgeous, gorgeous images and down below is the list of my favourite things. (I’ve even included links for you – you can thank me later.)
- Stealing Beauty Kimono from Mesop (it feels amazing to wear)
- Quintessential Tee by Village
- Palm Shorts by Village (these are soooo comfortable)
- Initial Necklace from Belinda Saville
- Tan leather flats by Shoes of Prey
I’m sitting on:
- Mauve linen sheet from Miss Molly
- My Cold Hands Warm Heart blanket
- Eco semi natural linen fabric from Pure Linen
- My pink and green flourish blanket – it’s the first blanket I ever crocheted
- My yet-to-be-named super chunky cream blanket (it’s under development)
- Natural coloured Flourish Blanket (let me know if you’d like to review the draft pattern)
- Purple chunky Flora Floor Rug (I’m still working on this pattern)
Posted on May 16, 2015
Don’t you love it when you get given fresh produce from your friend’s gardens?
Posted on May 9, 2015
Posted on May 2, 2015
Do you have something that has been lovingly hand-crafted from wool that you just treasure but you’re not sure how to wash and care for it? Maybe a blanket, a scarf or a jumper?
Posted on April 18, 2015
Posted on April 4, 2015
Last week I did something I couldn’t have done a couple of years ago – I followed my intuition and completely rescheduled my commitments. I was amazed at what happened when I did this.
Posted on March 21, 2015
Disclaimer – I received a discount when I bought Pippi in return for doing a review. I’ve written this blog post from my heart and it contains my honest opinions and thoughts.
I recently upgraded my camera to a Nikon D810 and when brought her home I discovered that she had outgrown all my camera bags. I then started the hunt for the perfect bag to protect my new camera and suit my lifestyle. This is when I discovered Pippi.
Posted on March 14, 2015
I looked down into the eyes of my little dog and I saw one thing.
Her unconditional love for me coupled with her desire for me to love her unconditionally too.